Brian brings over 30 years of experience in assessments, coaching, and leadership and organizational development. During his career, he worked with leaders and high-potentials from C-Suite to front-line supervisors in Fortune 100 and mid-size companies across four industries (insurance, restaurant, manufacturing, and healthcare) and state government.
In every company, Brian was typically in a dual role of internal consultant to operations and functional leaders, and a department/program leader within human resources. As such, Brian has much experience in navigating the dynamics of consulting, working with cross-functional teams, and being accountable for providing products and services that meet internal customers’ needs and for achieving measurable impact on financial and/or HR metrics.
Examples of his work include:
- Designed and executed executive, mid-level and first-line supervisor leadership assessment programs for a Fortune 100 manufacturing organization;
- Designed and implemented assessments on the capabilities needed to execute the business strategy by all exempt employees of a Fortune 100 insurance organization;
- Designed and executed succession planning processes, leadership assessment and high-potential development programs for a mid-size national restaurant chain;
- Provided assessment and/or 360° feedback to hundreds of executives and director/mid-level leaders across multiple organizations;
- Designed/redesigned and executed performance management systems in multiple organizations; and,
- Led projects to reduce turnover in highly specialized/compensated positions in multiple organizations.
Brian holds an MS in Psychology with an emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Kansas State University; an MA in Public Administration; and a BS Magna Cum Laude from Georgia State University. He has certifications in assessment instruments including the 16PF, Hogan Leadership Forecast Series and MBTI. Brian also has certifications in the Drexler/Sibbet Team Performance Model and Prosci Change Management. Finally, Brian served in the GA Army National Guard / US Army Reserves for a total of 13 years, completing Army Officer Candidate School and achieving the rank of Captain.